I feel like ever since that “haunted movie set” episode is based on the actual Supernatural show. I feel that the actual studio that owns Supernatural has asked them to tone down the darkness and add in more comedy (like in that episode). The first two seasons, the show was darker than it is now. I think they made that episode to mock the actual situation they were dealing with the studio.
Is this an actual thing or am I just thinking too hard?
5 Notes/ Hide
- vindicated--love answered: Thats actually a pretty good theory.
- vindicated--love likes this
- englandacrossmychest likes this
- theunderwhere reblogged this from minnnty
- darnell5000 answered: Hmm… not sure. But I do agree that the show got progressively less darker since season 2. I mean it’s almost light hearted now in 8.
- minnnty posted this